Sunday, January 31, 2016

Recovery Period

Hi friends, thanks for keeping up with my blog. I have safely returned from my Europe trip and am recovering from the jetlag. I slept for 19 hours upon return, did three loads of laundry, and went grocery shopping as there was nothing in the fridge.

In the coming weeks, I'll be blogging about each of the cities I toured. There are a lot of places I visited within each city so as a fair warning, the posts will be long. For those of you that enjoy details, it'll be galore. For those that like brevity, I wish you well with skimming. Lots of photos will accompany the posts to tell a comprehensive story--because we all know that pictures tell a better story than words.

Tomorrow is Monday, the worst day of the week, and I'll be back to the grind with Turkish lessons, after school speaking clubs, and maybe substitute teaching, depending on how our administration is feeling. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment